Tow Truck Driver
Join us at Dean’s Towing in Owatonna as a Tow Truck Driver! Looking for a fun, busy and motivating place to work! We offer opportunities for advancement and recognition in an environment where we put team members first. We seek a driver with experience but will train the right applicant who is new to the industry.
We will provide the training required to become a top-notch tow operator.
About the Tow Driver position:
- The driver will attach the disabled vehicle to the tow truck. Depending on the type of tow truck, this may include using a chain, winch, steering locks, and other devices and affixing lights onto the towed vehicle.
- Provide excellent customer service when performing duties in the field.
- Perform emergency roadside services on the scene of a breakdown such as changing tires, jumpstarting, towing, etc.
- Writes up reports of services rendered and accepts payments.
- Adheres to MNDOT policy and procedures.
- Work in adverse weather conditions
- Work a flexible schedule due to workload.
- Must have a valid MN Class A CDL driver’s license, with a Health Card and a record of safe driving (No DUIs).
- Be at least 22 years of age
- Experience in trucking or automotive repair is a plus.
- Positive "Can do” Attitude!
- Communicate professionally with customers and staff.
- Ability to adapt to change/sense of urgency.
- Hard-working, able to lift 50 pounds. Ability to lift, bend, sit and stand multiple times a day
- First Shift Availability including one weekend a month!
- Must live in or close to either our Albert Lea, Faribault or Owatonna location
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test along with random testing
- Perform duties such as lockouts, changing flat tires, jump starts, and towing vehicles
- Have basic knowledge of our service area
- Complete paperwork thoroughly for office personnel
- Have Customer Service skills, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HUGE IN THIS INDUSTRY!
- Must be able to have the ability to stay late if needed.
- Maintains a clean tow truck.
Dean’s Towing Perks:
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional growth opportunities
- A fun work environment
- Paid Uniforms
- Paid Vacation (After one year)
Please download and fill out all 3 forms, you may drop them by our main office at:
1164 West Frontage Road
Owatonna, MN 55060
FAX them to 507-214-1212